Unscented Simmering Granules
Round granulated unscented simmering granules, a popular alternative to wax melts and a great product line to add to your existing products.
How to make simmering granules
- Place your granules in a sealable tub or bag
- add 2-4% fragrance oil to your granules, (4% to 100g of granules would be 4g of fragrance).
- Seal your container and shake to cover the granules in the fragrance.
- If you wish to colour the granules any of our liquid based dyes would be suitable, start with a drop of colour give them a shake and keep adding more till you are happy.
- Pour your granules out onto grease proof paper and leave to dry, this can take up to 3 days depending on how much colour and fragrance you added.
- Finally, if you plan to sell your products or give them as gifts you might wish to label them, you can use our label creator tool to design your own personal labels. Our 2oz deli pots work well with the 1.5 inch round and 2 inch round labels.
Simmering Granules are normally used in oil burners, but are less messy as they don’t need oil or water. Just put a spoonful of granules in the burner and replace them when they’re used up.
Chase away cigarette odour by placing a few granules in ashtrays; freshen bathrooms and closets with a little bowl of granules, use them like potpourri, add to organza bags and hang in wardrobes,or place on top of radiators.
Classification under CLP: This product has no classification under CLP.
Label elements: This product has no label elements.
Chemical identity: SODIUM CHLORIDE
CAS number: 7647-14-5